Thursday, April 24, 2008

Electricity and siding

Frugaldad decided that he is going to do all the electrical work himself so on Saturday we did some attic cleaning so he'd have access to run wires. Yesterday he drilled a hole through the top plate of the garage wall to run the wire for the new a/c unit. It's the old wire, just moved from its old location. Then he'll run new wire for an electrical panel in the addition.

We hired a guy we know to come and put the siding up, and it is being delivered tomorrow. He is also doing the soffits, so we'll be officially closed in sometime in the near future!

It all sounds so easy, but after the wire is run, it's insulation and drywall, and then it's basically finished space! There might be a place for the new baby to sleep after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who passions to try unused things. Currently I am fabricating my own photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive this. I saw a truly brilliant site which explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not sure bout how accurate the information given there is. If some guys over here who had experience with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I'd extremely treasure it, cause I truly lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You guys rock.