Monday, January 7, 2008

Windows!

We finished installing all fifteen windows over Christmas break. He and I were able to do 13 of them alone, and we got some help with the other two that were too big for just the two of us. The last door is supposed to be here but I haven't gotten the call yet. Over the weekend we cleaned out the garage so Frugaldad can access the water heater to start the supply side of the plumbing. I think he has acquired all of the supplies now.

Sorry for the lack of updates, but it's hard to get a minute to blog when the kids are around. The three older ones went back to school today so I making time to update!

Applying flashing tape to the window sill.

first piece of corner tape

Rolling out the flashing tape.

rolling out flashing tape

Smoothing out the corners.
corners of tape on window sill

Almost ready for the window.
flashing tape on window sill

I didn't actually take pictures of the window going in since I was assisting in the lifting, but you'll see one eventually.

No comments: